Want to share stories of great things you’re doing around the world to do with open knowledge? Submit your story using the form on this page, or by dropping it in an email to communitystories[at]okfn.org .
- We’re looking for any stories related to your activities that has anything to do with open knowledge.
- If you’re comfortable with sharing your name and/or email address or Twitter handle, please do so at the end of your post.
- Keep it short (100-200 words); for longer pieces, perhaps the Open Knowledge Foundation blog is the place for you.
- We welcome all types of posts; stories, photos, videos, audio.
- For now at least, English-language posts only. If there’s enough interest we’ll look into setting up different language-posts. Need a helping hand translating your post into English? Maybe your country’s Local Group will be able to help out.
- If you want to put tags on your post, add #hashtags with the appropriate tag at the end of your email.
- Everything on this Tumblr is, by default, licensed under CC-BY-SA 4.0.